Design of Hard Rock Impact Crusher Hopper And Feeding Mode
Design of hard rock impact hopper
The hopper is a container containing compressed garbage. Because it bears certain pressure, its design requirement is to ensure sufficient strength so as not to crush it under excessive pressure. Moreover, because garbage is corrosive, the hopper also has anticorrosive effect. The hopper is made of 45 steel with thickness of 10 mm, and the interior of the hopper is coated with anti-rust paint.
The design of feeding way for hard rock to break back
Generally, hard rock impact crusher can be designed as horizontal (horizontal) and vertical (vertical) feeding. When feeding vertically, the material depends on self-weight and has a certain compression effect. Therefore, the vertical feeding mode is chosen. In the professional field, there are two kinds of feeding methods for hard rock impact. One is that the central feeding belongs to the traditional type, the other is that the central feeding accompanied by circular waterfall is a new feeding method.
Central feeding: Entering the high-speed rotating wheel through the central feeding hole, it is accelerated rapidly in the wheel. Its acceleration can reach tens of times the acceleration of gravity. Then it is ejected from the hard rock impact to break the wheel at high speed. First, it collides with another part of the material freely falling after rebound, and then impacts the material liner (stone strike) or the material liner together. On the impact block (stone beating iron), it is obliquely impacted to the top of the eddy chamber of the sand making machine by rebound upward, which changes its direction of motion and moves downward, and forms a continuous material curtain by colliding with the material emitted from the impeller runner. In this way, a material is subjected to two or more probabilistic impacts, friction and abrasion in the eddy current crushing chamber. The crushed material is discharged from the discharging outlet at the lower part of the hard rock impact.
Central feeding is accompanied by annular waterfall feeding: the material falls into hard rock and impact the feeding hopper. When it falls through annular holes, it is divided into two parts by the dividing plate. One part breaks the dividing plate through hard rock and enters the high-speed rotating throwing wheel. The other part falls from around the dividing plate. Material entering the wheel is accelerated rapidly in the wheel. Its acceleration can reach tens of times the acceleration of gravity. Then it is ejected from the wheel at high speed. First, it is impacted and broken with another part of the material falling freely around the separator by hard rock impact. Then it is impacted on the eddy current lining in the eddy current chamber and rebounded by the material lining. Slant upward impact to hard rock impact break the top of the eddy chamber, and change its direction of motion, deflect downward movement, and with hard rock impact break impeller runner emitted material impact to form a continuous material curtain. In this way, a material receives two or more probabilistic impacts, friction and abrasive crushing effects in the eddy current crushing chamber. The crushed material is discharged from the lower discharge outlet when the hard rock breaks back.
For product information and pricing, chat with sales agent:
- White Stone Crusher Manufacturers In Philippines
- Wet Mica Powder Grinding Mill
- Roller Crusher For Coal In Philippines
- Hammer Mill Standard Operating Procedures
- Ash Ultrafine Grinding Mill Manufacturer
- Used Ball Mill Suppliers In Philippines
- Granite Quarry Mining Machine Manufacturer
- Grinding Mills For Barite Powder In Philippines
- Parts and Their Functions In Ultrafine Mill
- New Green Environmental Protection Construction Waste Crusher
- Maintenance Of Bearing Of Ultrafine Mill
- Factors Influencing The Life of Ultrafine Mill
- Fineness Of Finished Products In Ultrafine Mill Equipment
- Design of Hard Rock Impact Crusher Hopper And Feeding Mode
- Common Problems of Ultrafine Mill
- Effect of Crushing Ability on Particle Size of Material
- Lubrication Of Bearings In The Process Of Impact Crusher
- Structure And Advantage of Construction Waste Crusher
- Convenience Of Ultrafine Mill
- Dolomite Grinding Mill Processing And Supplier
- Hammer Mill For Limestone Philippines
- Performance of Ultrafine Mill On Production Line
- Work of Ultrafine Mill in Summer Rainy Season
- Daily Maintenance Notes of Limestone Impact Crusher
- How to Solve the Stuck Phenomenon of Ultrafine Mill